About the Journal
Jurnal Teknik Informatika (JUTIF) is an Indonesian national journal, publishes high quality research papers in the broad field of Informatics, Information Systems and Computer Science, which encompasses software engineering, information system development, computer systems, computer network, algorithms and computation, and social impact of information and telecommunication technology.
Jurnal Teknik Informatika (JUTIF) is published by Informatics Department, Universitas Jenderal Soedirman twice a year, in June and December. All submissions are double blind reviewed by peer reviewers. All paper can be submitted in BAHASA INDONESIA or ENGLISH. JUTIF has P-ISSN : 2723-3863 and E-ISSN : 2723-3871.
Focus and Scope
The journal accepts scientific research articles, review articles, and final project reports from the following fields :
- Computer systems organization : Computer architecture, embedded system, real-time computing
- Networks : Network architecture, network protocol, network components, network performance evaluation, network service
- Security : Cryptography, security services, intrusion detection system, hardware security, network security, information security, application security
- Software organization : Interpreter, Middleware, Virtual machine, Operating system, Software quality
- Software notations and tools : Programming paradigm, Programming language, Domain-specific language, Modeling language, Software framework, Integrated development environment
- Software development : Software development process, Requirements analysis, Software design, Software construction, Software deployment, Software maintenance, Programming team, Open-source model
- Theory of computation : Model of computation, Computational complexity
- Algorithms : Algorithm design, Analysis of algorithms
- Information systems : Database management system, Information storage systems, Enterprise information system, Social information systems, Geographic information system, Decision support system, Process control system, Multimedia information system, Data mining, Digital library, Computing platform, Digital marketing, World Wide Web, Information retrieval
- Human-computer interaction, Interaction design, Social computing, Ubiquitous computing, Visualization, Accessibility
- Concurrency : Concurrent computing, Parallel computing, Distributed computing
- Artificial intelligence : Natural language processing, Knowledge representation and reasoning, Computer vision, Automated planning and scheduling, Search methodology, Control method, Philosophy of artificial intelligence, Distributed artificial intelligence
- Machine learning : Supervised learning, Unsupervised learning, Reinforcement learning, Multi-task learning
- Graphics : Animation, Rendering, Image manipulation, Graphics processing unit, Mixed reality, Virtual reality, Image compression, Solid modeling
- Applied computing : E-commerce, Enterprise software, Electronic publishing, Cyberwarfare, Electronic voting, Video game, Word processing, Operations research, Educational technology, Document management.